Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring and Random Updates!!


It's spring time! The weather has been unusually warm out the past few days though, even for spring. I love spring, it is my favorite time of year. I always get a renewed grasp on motivation and wanting to be a healthier, better me. Anyone else love Spring and how it always seems to lift everyone's spirits out of the old gloomy winter depression that sets in?

 I have been researching the past couple of days on what I want to do with my garden. I am so excited! We tried to have a garden a few years ago, and couldn't keep the dogs out, so I kind of gave up half way through the season. This year I will go full force to keep the dogs out of the garden! I am going to buy taller fencing than what we had last time. I also will do raised beds this year, as they are easier than getting tiller out! Although, it would probably be a great workout!


I want to give a shout out to my cousin Ry and her weight loss blog. She is an amazing person! She does not give herself the credit she deserves. Right now she is dealing with Cellulitis in her foot which the staph infection turned to a MRSA Staph infection. She had to go to the hospital last night for them to drain the fluid out of her foot. She will in no way let this get her down. She did have to back out of the Flying Pig Half Marathon this time around, Dr.'s orders. I have been researching some other 1/2's to do later this year so we can do one together. Yes, I can't believe I just said I will do another half!

Yesterday was weigh in day! I stayed the same. I know why, I haven't been exercising as much as I should, we are eating out, and I haven't tracked for 3 weeks. Back on the wagon of tracking I go! The weeks I track, I lose, the weeks I don't track, I don't lose or even gain. Makes total sense!

For those of you that may not know, Fat Mom 2 Skinny Mom is on Facebook as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment