Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Quick Update!

I know! I know! I have been MIA way too long. Things should be calming down here soon though with the March for Babies walk already done, we only have a few more fundraiser left. Although now it is time to start planning VBS stuff. It never ends, but I love it.

Anyways, quick update stuff, I promise to blog more after the pig, I just don't know what to say right now.

I am down a total of 16.6lbs. and -14.5 inches total since January 25, 2012. I am struggling with staying on top of tracking and it hasn't helped that I keep losing without tracking. I even know that if I track I will lose more. I just don't know how to get myself motivated again.

I am walking in the Flying Pig Half Marathon on Sunday! I can't believe it is almost here! 3 days!! I recruited another cousin to do this with me to motivate me. Otherwise I am sure when I start to hurt I would quit. I am worried because I have only gone about 7 miles in my farthest distance. I had decided I wasn't ready and quit training about 2 months ago. Then I decided what the hell, I am doing this. I should be okay though! I am excited and scared at the same time.

I also signed up for a 5k in my hometown that is on May 19th. I am excited because I get to represent my high school! The whole family is doing this walk/run. I signed up as a runner because it said if you plan to run at all, you have to sign up as a runner. My daughter is 3 1/2 and I signed her up as a walker, although she will probably run with me a bit, and may get in the wagon that my Husband will be pulling with our 2 year old son in it.

The most exciting race I have signed up for is the Color Me Rad race! I can't wait, it sounds like so much fun! I am doing this race with a few of my cousins and some of their friends as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment