Monday, January 16, 2012

Fat Mom 2 Skinny Mom's Journey

My name is Amy and I am a fat mom. I have decided to blog about losing the weight and becoming a skinny mom! I believe this year is my year! My starting weight is 241 lbs. - I vow I will never see this number again after this week! My goals are: to drink more water, eat and cook healthier, exercise 4 to 5 days a week, I will also try and blog at least 2 times a week, and my ultimate goal is to lose 100 lbs. My newest challenge that I have set for myself is my cousin and I have signed up for the Flying Pig Half Marathon in Cincinnati, Ohio on May 6, 2012. We will be doing run/walk intervals for this race, but mainly walking it. I also walk for the March for Babies every year and that will be a 5k on April 29, 2012. I am signing my Uncle who just recently passed away up as an honoree in the Run to Remember Race in Anderson Township as well that is on September 8, 2012. My goal for that race is to actually run the whole thing! I have a big year ahead of me and cannot wait to see what else is in store for me!

6 comments:

  1. Great goals, I'm rooting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm rooting for you! We can do this! You've got great goals lined up and great opportunities to shine. This will be your year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have know you for a long time. I know that when you put your mind to something you do it. I have all the faith in you that you will accomplish your goal.

    Love Ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! I'm excited for you! Let me know if I can help you in any way. And of course you're always welcome to run with me. =)
    PS, please tell me how you're able to comment on your comments. I never figured that out with my blog (which is incredibly lacking right now).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. under the persons comment it says Reply or Delete - it brings a new box up underneath to respond in when you click reply.

      Delete