Thursday, February 23, 2012

Quick Update!

Just a quick check in! I did step on Tuesday and it felt GREAT! I kept up with the steps this time around for the most part. I weighed in on Wednesday and lost 1.6 lbs, bringing me to -8.2 since I first weighed in at WW 5 weeks ago. I haven't worked out since Tuesday night and its irking me. I went after WW last night to see my cousin and her new baby! Then tonight we had a Spaghetti dinner for our March for Babies team. I really wanted to get out and run this evening since it was so nice out. I am hoping it will hold out for me to run tomorrow evening. I haven't watched the news in a couple days so I am not sure on that. I started P90X on Monday but really only did it Monday and Tuesday. I think I will use that as fillers in the mornings for now. Instead of following their regimine.

I did do my measurements tonight instead of waiting for Saturday. So far: -.75 in.Waist; -1.75 in. Bust; -.5 in Hips; Arms: Same (guess what is getting worked to death this week!); Thighs: -1 in. I was really surprised that I lost what I did. Everyone keeps saying they see changes, but I just don't see it or feel it.

I did set a new goal today to be around 175 lbs. by my 30th birthday, September 10th. That is 28 weeks away with an average of 2 lbs. per week. I feel this goal is achievable since I know some weeks I will lose more, some less, or not at all. It really puts it all in perspective when you think only 2 lbs. per week and I can reach that!??! If you look at "Hey, I'm gonna lose 65 lbs. before my 30th birthday." That's a bit scary thinking of it that way. Sounds unachievable. What really is shocking is if I reach this goal I will only be 35 lbs. away from what my goal weight right now is. The reason I say right now, is I just want to be happy with how I look and feel. I don't know what number that will be. I definitely don't want to go under 140 lbs. though. I would be happy with 160 I think, but I am shooting for 140 for now!

So this is my quick update! Time to get the kiddos in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment